Windsor House
Dental Practice

Complaints Procedure

If you have a complaint about your dental care, you can contact Dr Robert Donald in the first instance. If you are not satisfied with the response, you can contact Highland Health Board for a complaint about NHS treatment or the Dental complaints service for a complaint about private treatment.